The Dual Pediatric Primary/Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program admits students every fall.
- 85 Credits
- 900 Clinical Hours (min.)
- The minimum number of combined clinical practicum and DNP project experience hours is 1,000. Students, however, may be required to complete more than 1,000 hours to meet minimum competency requirements for graduation and certification (when applicable).
Additional Program Information
- This is a four-year program (see the 4-Year Plan of Study)
- Hybrid format, including blend of online and in-person classes
- In-person classes meet on our Newark campus