April 15th deadline for fall admission
*Extended to July 1, 2023*
We consider the following elements in your application:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing from a nationally accredited program
- GPA of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Current RN license in NJ
Please note that GRE testing is not required.
When applying, make sure you submit the following:
- Completed online application including personal statement, resume, and proof of RN licensure
- Official transcript of all prior college work
- Two scholarly papers in which you’re the main author, like a published article, book chapter, or paper completed for school (if you don’t have one, you may write a scholarly paper on a topic of your choice — double-spaced and 6- to 10-pages long with APA-formatted references)
- Two letters of reference from professionals, one of whom must be a nurse academician
- Paid application fee
If necessary, we will contact you to schedule a faculty interview.
- Applicants can view their most current admissions status through the online application system.
- The online application contains an admissions checklist which must be completed in order to be considered for admission to the program.
- Applicants are required to submit admission documents through the online application system (the applicant checklist).
- Applicants are required to submit official transcripts for all previous college work.
- Electronic transcripts (recommended) can be sent to email@example.com
- Paper transcripts can be sent to Office of Admissions & Recruitment – School of Nursing, 65 Bergen St. (Room 601), Newark, NJ 07107