Rutgers School of Nursing Alumni Association
2022-23 Nursing Alumni Scholarship and Award Gala
Thursday, December 1, 2022
1080 Valley Rd, Stirling, NJ 07980
Cost: $125 for Alumni and Guests
- Sponsorship packages are available
- Black tie optional
- Presentation to All Nursing Student Scholarship Winners
Special Congratulations to Rutgers Alumni Award Winners
- 2022-2023 Outstanding Alumnus Award
- 2022-2023 Rising Star Alumnus Award
All Proceeds Fund Scholarships for Nursing Students
Read stories of alumni and current students working and volunteering throughout the pandemic.
We are always looking for news about alumni! Share your news to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read about our Alumni in the links below
Rutgers Nursing Alumni Resources
- Alumni Award and Scholarship Info
- Alumni Award Winners
- Stay Connected
- Rutgers School of Nursing Alumni Association (RSONAA)
As alumni, we work to support the mission, goals, and aspirations of our beloved and prestigious alma mater, Rutgers School of Nursing. As the school grows, we continue to build on its rich and vibrant history of nursing education, service, and research.
– Foster the social and educational interests of alumni members.
– Foster communication among alumni, students, and faculty.
– Maintain alumni interest in current Rutgers School of Nursing programs and promote the loyalty of its alumni.
– Foster continued interest in current programs of Rutgers School of Nursing, support its recruitment, and sustain its mission and related activities.
– Promote and encourage bachelor’s and advanced degrees in nursing education.
– Encourage involvement in professional nursing organizations.
Our objective is to support and sustain the aim of Rutgers School of Nursing of establishing its planned and proposed centers and institutes of excellence, and to continue our tradition of excellence in the educational preparation of professional nurses.
Our alumni put away their lab coats and scrubs for a night out at our
Annual Alumni Gala.
Contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling (973) 353-5415. You can also reach individual board members, committee chairs, and the association liaison.