Clinical courses are an exciting and crucial part of the educational process at the Rutgers School of Nursing. You will be on-site at clinical agencies side-by-side with healthcare professionals where you will see the direct impact that the field of nursing has on the care of patients.
For the protection of our students and the patients, there are a number of requirements that must be completed in order to participate in clinical(s). If you do not complete your requirements you will not be eligible to participate in the clinical experience. It is critical that you complete all of your clearance requirements on time.
Below are clinical clearance resources to assist you as you navigate through the clearance process:
Explore Clinical Clearance
- Clinical Clearance Requirements
- Graduate Program Clinical Process
- RN to BS Clinical Process
- School Nurse Clinical Process
- Preparing for Clinical Clearance: Traditional Juniors and Seniors (Newark, New Brunswick and Blackwood) and Second Degree BS in Nursing students
- RU Cleared? How Can I Check?
– Traditional and Second Degree students
– Graduate, School Nurse Certificate and RN to BS students