Presented by the Division of Nursing Science
Learn about our program at an information session
Saturday, February 22, 2020
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Free Seminar for Prospective Students. Lunch provided.
Ackerson Hall, 1st Floor Dean’s Lounge
180 University Avenue
Newark, NJ 07102
About the Event
- Charlotte Thomas-Hawkins, PhD, RN
Assistant Dean, Nursing Science
Associate Professor and Director, Center for Health Services, Research and Policy
Ample opportunities will be available to network with directors, faculty and students. Topics include:
- Career options with a PhD in Nursing
- Choosing, applying, and getting into the right PhD program for you
- Pathways to the PhD in the School of Nursing
- Post BS to PhD
- Post Master’s to PhD
- Application process
- PhD plans of study
- Teaching fellow opportunities and funding information
Sign up for our mailing list or attend the event to learn more.
Charlotte Thomas-Hawkins, PhD, RN, FAAN • firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 353-1061
PhD in Nursing Program
Apply by April 1st for Fall 2020 admission.
Learn more here