Presented by the Division of Nursing Science
Reach your highest levels of achievement
with a PhD in Nursing from Rutgers
Virtual Interactive Sessions
- You may request program information using the button below. There are no scheduled sessions at this time.
Can’t make it? Sign up for our mailing list to learn more.
About the Events
- Charlotte Thomas-Hawkins, PhD, RN, FAAN
Interim Associate Dean, Nursing Science
Associate Professor and Director, Center for Health Services, Research and Policy
- Career options with a PhD in Nursing
- Choosing, applying, and getting into the right PhD program for you
- Pathways to the PhD in the School of Nursing
- Post BS to PhD
- Post Master’s to PhD
- Application process
- PhD plans of study
- Teaching and research fellowships and other funding opportunities
Charlotte Thomas-Hawkins, PhD, RN, FAAN • email@example.com or (973) 353-1061
PhD in Nursing Program
Apply by March 1st for Fall 2021 admission.
Learn more here