Presented by the Division of Nursing Science
Reach your highest levels of achievement
with a PhD in Nursing from Rutgers
Virtual Interactive Session
- Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 13, 2023 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 9, 2024 at 5 p.m.
- Thursday, February 8, 2024 at 1 p.m.
Can’t make it? Sign up for our mailing list to learn more.
About the Events
Dr. Rula Btoush, PhD, RN
PhD Program Director and Associate Professor
Division of Nursing Science
- Career options with a PhD in Nursing
- Choosing, applying, and getting into the right PhD program for you
- Pathways to the PhD in the School of Nursing
- Post BS to PhD
- Post Master’s to PhD
- Application process
- PhD plans of study
- Teaching and research fellowships and other funding opportunities
Dr. Rula Btoush, PhD, RN • firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 353-5650.
PhD in Nursing Program
Apply by March 1st for Fall 2024 admission.
Learn more here