The Rutgers at Camden County - Blackwood program was formed through a special partnership between Rutgers University, School of Nursing and Camden County College. Camden County College students with a pre-major in Nursing who are interested in pursuing a bachelor of science degree in nursing at Rutgers University, School of Nursing should review this webpage and related pages for information.
Students applying to the program must have either an associates of science degree or sixty (60) undergraduate pre-requisite credits required for the bachelor of science degree in nursing - All applicants must be affiliated with Camden County College.
- The School of Nursing is well-respected in healthcare and academic communities internationally.
- The quality and value of a Rutgers University education.
- Direct admission into the School of Nursing.
- Bachelor’s degree completion offered on the Camden County College - Blackwood campus.
- Excellent preparation for continuing onto an advanced degree in nursing.
A list of frequently asked questions can be found on the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- November 30, 2016 – Room: Connector 101 - 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Blackwood Curriculum (pdf)
Rutgers at Camden County - Blackwood
Rutgers University School of Nursing
Catherine Morse, EdD, RN, CRNA