Master of Science in Nursing
Graduate Programs Information Session
Newark, NJ -
Monday, February 27, 2017 at 5:00 pm
Space is limited. Reserve your seat today
Criteria for Admission: All MSN Programs
The admissions process is selective and the committee utilizes a holistic approach in the review of each applicant. No preference is given to any one of the requirements to enter into our program, and the satisfaction of requirements does not guarantee admission to the program.
Each application is reviewed and assessed on the individual applicant's information, talents, achievements and potential to add their unique talents to our school. An interview may be requestedd.
- Proof of current NJ registered nurse licensure
- Bachelor's degree in nursing from a nationally accredited program with at least a 3.2 GPA (where A = 4.0);
- Official transcripts of all previous college work
- Personal Statement; Two letters of reference from professional sources (one must come from a nurse academician;
- Two scholarly papers of which the applicant is sole author (may be a published article, book chapter, or a paper completed for coursework), applicants who do not have such a paper may write a scholarly paper on a topic of their choice—it should be 6–10 pages in length, double spaced and include references using APA format
- Completed application form and fee
- An interview with faculty may be required.
- GRE testing is not required for this program
MSN Application Information