All Graduate Students (Except PhD in Nursing): Students who have classroom or clinical components must be compliant with their immunization and health requirements. Students with immunization holds will not be able to register for classes. If you are uncertain about your requirements, view your program and corresponding packet.
Traditional Bachelor’s, RN to BS, School Nurse, Second Degree, and Students Who Register through the Newark/New Brunswick Campus Registrar
All Graduate Students (Except PhD in Nursing)
- The Summer 2021 course schedule will be available for viewing. Please note that the schedule is subject to change.
- Registration for for Summer 2021 School of Nursing Graduate students will start Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 10:00AM. Registration pins are not required.
- The add/drop period for the Summer 2021 semester begins on June 1, 2021 . Students who wish to change their course registration must submit an add/drop form signed by their specialty direction/assistant dean. Students must obtain the signature on the add/drop form before forwarding to the Registrar’s Office for processing. All registration changes must be accompanied by a completed and signed add/drop form. The last day to drop a course is June 8, 2021. The last day to add a course is June 9, 2021.
- Waitlist Process: For Summer 2021 the waitlist form is available to streamline the waitlist process. Requests will be honored on a first come, first serve basis.
- Course Schedule (available for viewing only)
- Registration Instructions
- Withdrawal Schedule
- RBHS Current Students Transcript Request Process
- RBHS Alumni/Former Students Transcript Request Process
Graduate students receive course advisement from members of the graduate education faculty and specialty directors. Students should seek advisement by faculty advisors prior to registering for each semester.
Traditional Bachelor’s & RN to BS
- Rutgers University, Newark – Registrar’s Office
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick – Registrar’s Office
- University Schedule of Classes
- Final Exam Schedules
- Add, Drop, or View Courses (WEBREG)
- Grades and Transcripts
- Request Official Transcript or Enrollment Verification
All transfer credits must be approved by the appropriate academic dean and all requests must include submission of relevant course syllabi. Transfer credits will be granted for core courses only.
In addition, please note that transfer credits will not appear on the Rutgers University transcript until 12 credits have been completed at Rutgers University.