Second degree and all graduate students (except PhD) — Students who have classroom or clinical components must be compliant with their immunization and health requirements. Students with immunization holds will not be able to register for classes. If you are uncertain about your requirements, view your program and corresponding packet.
Students enrolled in the second degree program will be blocked registered by your academic department/registrar for summer 2019 courses and clinical components.
Traditional Bachelor’s, RN to BS in Nursing, School Nurse, and Students who register through the Newark/New Brunswick campus registrar
All graduate students (except PhD)
- The summer 2019 course schedule is available for viewing. Please note that the schedule is subject to change.
- Registration dates for RBHS summer 2019: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 10 a.m. Registration pins are not required.
- The add/drop period for the summer 2019 semester begins on May 28, 2019. Students who wish to change their course registration must submit an add/drop form signed by their specialty direction/assistant dean. Students must obtain the signature on the add/drop form before forwarding to the Registrar’s Office for processing. All registration changes must be accompanied by a completed and signed add/drop form. The last day to drop a course is 1/29/2019. The last day to add a course is 1/30/2019.
- New Waitlist process: For spring 2019, a form is available to streamline the waitlist process. Requests will be honored on a first come, first serve basis.
- Course Schedule (available for viewing only)
- Registration Instructions
- Registration & Advisement Contacts
- Withdrawal Schedule
- RBHS Current Students Transcript Request Process
- RBHS Alumni/Former Students Transcript Request Process