Traditional Bachelor’s & RN to BS
- Rutgers University, Newark – Registrar’s Office
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick – Registrar’s Office
- University Schedule of Classes
- Final Exam Schedules
- Add, Drop, or View Courses (WEBREG)
- Grades and Transcripts
- Request Official Transcript or Enrollment Verification
- Course Schedule
- Registrar: (973) 972-5531 or email@example.com
Clinical clearance deadlines are very close to registration deadlines. Because of the clinical requirement for nursing students, it’s absolutely important for all students, once registered for the following semester, to begin working toward clearance for the semester if clinical courses are selected.
Graduate students receive course advisement from members of the graduate education faculty and specialty directors. Students should seek advisement by faculty advisors prior to registering for each semester.
All transfer credits must be approved by the appropriate academic dean and all requests must include submission of relevant course syllabi. Transfer credits will be granted for core courses only.
In addition, please note that transfer credits will not appear on the Rutgers University transcript until 12 credits have been completed at Rutgers University.