The Rutgers School of Nursing (SON) catalog serves as a resource for degree and major requirements, as well as academic policies and procedures.
Online catalogs are environmentally friendly, enabling students to print information as needed.
For all information on policies and procedures, please see the official SON catalog or reference the policies listed below. If you wish to obtain an archived version of the SON handbook, please contact the Office of Student Services.
- PhD in Nursing Handbook – Fall 2020 to present (pdf)
- PhD in Nursing Handbook – Fall 2019 and prior (pdf)
- Advanced Practice Division Handbook (pdf)
- Plan of Study Archive
Policies and Guidelines
We hope these student policies and guidelines are useful resources for you as you pursue your studies at Rutgers School of Nursing.
- Classroom and Clinical Attendance
- Grade Grievance Policy
- Graduate Academic Advisement
- Graduate Academic Progression
- Policy on Access to Non-Public Institutional Data
- Professional Attire/Clinical Uniforms
- Student Essential Functions
- Student Standards of Conduct
- Graduate Transfer Credit
- Undergraduate Academic Advisement
- Undergraduate Academic Progression
- Undergraduate and Graduate Student Recruitment and Admission Process