- Accepted Applicant/Enrolled Student Disclosure Form
- Compliance with Student Immunizations & Health Requirements
- Health Forms for every new student to submit written documentation of their health status.
- Change of Major Form – Requests for graduate students are reviewed twice a year. You have until April 15 for fall semester and October 15 for spring semester. All decision notifications will be communicated by email shortly after the given deadlines.
- Add/Drop Form
- Change of Name Request
- Change of Student Data (pdf) – Use this form to update citizenship, Date of Birth, Gender, or Social Security Number
- Course Waiver and Substitution Form
- Duplicate Diploma Request Form
- Education Verification Request Form
- Rutgers Exchange Registration Application
- Application for Graduation
- Program Withdrawal Form – You may withdraw from Rutgers School of Nursing as long as you have signed permission to do so from the associate/assistant dean, division of advanced nursing practice. If you’re withdrawing but wish to return at a later date, you’ll need to reapply. Re-admission is not guaranteed.
- Course Withdrawal Form – This form is for withdrawing from a course after add/drop period. You must speak with your course faculty and faculty advisor or specialty director prior to course withdrawal to make sure you understand how withdrawing will affect your academic plan. The form must be approved and signed by your specialty director, program director, or dean. If you’re withdrawing from all your coursework for any given semester, you must complete a maintaining matriculation form as well. Before you drop or withdraw from a course, please contact Financial Aid to find out how doing so will affect your financial aid eligibility. View the Withdrawal Schedule.
- Maintaining Matriculation
- Registration Form
- Graduate Transfer Credit – Students requesting credits earned outside of SON must submit official transcripts, course descriptions, and any additional documentation like syllabus, research papers, and so forth.
- Program Reinstatement Form
- Waitlist Form
Office of the Registrar
65 Bergen St., Room 622
Newark, NJ 07102
Phone: (973) 972-5531
Fax: (973) 972-2743