Welcome to the School of Nursing forms repository. Through the course of your academic journey there will be forms you will need to complete that are directly associated with your program. If for any reason you cannot find a form that you need please contact Student Services.
Residency Policy and Application
This defines NJ residency to qualify students for in-state tuition rates and apply for a change to in-state residence for students previously classified as out-of-state.
- Student Residency for Tuition Purposes (Policy)
- Residency Application Form
- Residency Application Form (Instructions)
Rutgers University Transcript Request
- Rutgers University Transcript Request Application allows all current and former Rutgers students to submit requests for official transcripts online.
- If your official transcript must be accompanied by a form (i.e. licensing verification or CAS forms -NCAS, AMCAS) you must submit your form separately to the Registrar's Office and your transcript request through the transcript website. Your transcript and form will be mailed together.
- Please allow 7 - 10 business days for delivery by mail, or 5 business days if you pick up your transcript. You will be notified by email once your transcript is available or has been mailed.
RBHS Alumni/Former Students Transcript Request Process