A one-day course
6 contact hours
Course ID: WCSW
This course is not scheduled at this time
Registration & Fees
- $300 General Registration
- Advanced registration and payment is required for all programs.
- View the Registration & Refund Policies
This course teaches wound assessment skills for nurses and promotes understanding of the wound healing process. It also covers various types of suture materials and indications for their use. Participants will gain hands-on practice of basic suturing techniques.
Location & Map
Rutgers Health Sciences Campus at Newark
65 Bergen Street
Newark, NJ 07107 Map
Lot and Deck Parking Available:
- So. Orange Ave & Bergen St parking garage @ $10 day
- Bergen St. & 12th Ave. parking garage @ $7.50 per day.
- Metered parking is available on Bergen St. Be aware that ALL of the “posts” are metered spots. Follow directions on meters with “heads.”
- Debbie Brucato-Duncan DNP, ACNP-BC
Planners and Speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose regarding this educational activity.
There is no commercial support or sponsorship for this activity.
In support of improving patient care, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.