Nursing Students may email email@example.com and one of the School of Nursing IT folks will get back to you between 7am and 7pm.
With a knowledge base of more than 140 years of combined IT experience, we’re Rutgers nursing’s IT experts and your source of help for all your technology-related needs. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge to optimize your education and experience at Rutgers School of Nursing.
The School of Nursing IT Department Welcomes Our Faculty and Students Back to a New Academic Year
Contact us to request technology services. We’re available Monday to Thursday from 7am to 8pm and Friday from 7am to 5pm.
- IT Orientation and service overview
- Request EXAM Support for classrooms or virtual exams
- Open a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Call (973) 972-3609
- Student Computing Information
- Change NetID Password
- Rutgers Email Access
- My Rutgers Portal
- Duo – Two step Login Information
- ExamSoft Login
- Canvas (Learning Management
- Wireless Registration
- RBHS Guest Access – to request a NetID, email, or computer access
- Software Downloads – Including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
- Telepresence Room addresses
- Rutgers Connect Training (Office, Email, OneDrive, etc.) and Guides
- How to Create a Contact Group/Contact List in Office 365 (Outlook or Connect)
- How to Access a Shared Mailbox from Your Mobile Device