Candidate interviews and onboarding may be conducted virtually as part of our COVID-19 social distancing efforts. There may be delays in the application process at this time. Thank you for your patience. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Benefits for Senior Faculty
In addition to all of the benefits available to all Rutgers employees, senior faculty hired into specific positions who have an established program of NIH-funded research and an extensive publication record in high-impact journals, are also offered unique benefits designed to support research.
Benefits for senior investigator research faculty may include:
- Generous startup package to expand research activities
- Protected time for research development
- Joint appointments available to internationally acclaimed, top-ranked academic programs and interdisciplinary research centers
- Choice of campus location in Newark or New Brunswick, both with convenient access to New York City
- Access to the comprehensive research infrastructure available at Rutgers School of Nursing, which includes in-house statisticians, editing service, certified IRB navigator, expert research consultant, pre- and post-award management, and workshops.
For a confidential inquiry or application, contact Christine Duggan, Associate Director of Faculty and Staff Resources.
Research at Rutgers Nursing
At Rutgers School of Nursing we are committed to nursing science and fostering a culture of research and support. Watch the video to learn more about research at Rutgers Nursing.