While the School of Nursing provides many resources for nursing students, there are many offices and services available across the campus. Below are links to offices and programs which students might find helpful.
- Commuter’s Guide
- School of Nursing Educational Opportunities Fund Program
- Financial Aid
- Athletics and Recreation
- Housing and Residence Life (Newark and New Brunswick)
- Dining and Groceries
- Paul Robeson Campus Center
- Police and Public Safety
- Parking and Transportation
- Career Development Center Traditional (NWK & NB) and RN to BS students only are eligible to use the CDC.
- Health Services (Newark)
Health Services (New Brunswick, Traditional Students)
Health Services (Bergen Street and NB campuses) and graduate students)
- Campus Bookstore
- Student Legal Services