Course ID: ECG
6 contact hours
October 17, 2023
November 14, 2023
December 19, 2023
Join our mailing list here to be notified when new dates are scheduled
Online via WebEx
Registration & Fees
- $200 General Registration or
- $170 for Rutgers School of Nursing Faculty, Students, Preceptors and Alumni (Legacy UMDNJ)
- Advanced registration and payment is required for all programs.
- View the Registration & Refund Policies
This course is designed for registered professional nurses and other healthcare professionals who work in settings that require cardiac telemetry. The course consists of a step-by-step approach to rhythm analysis and interpretation. You will learn basic electrocardiography, normal and abnormal cardiac rhythms, clinical symptoms and treatment modalities.
A certificate of completion is provided at the end of the course.
Upon completion of this program the student should be able to:
- Interpret and analyze ECG strips and determine rate, regularity and rhythm
- Describe the normal physiology of cardiac conduction
- Distinguish between basic dysrhythmias
- Describe the features and associated treatments for each basic dysrhythmias
Barbara Schweiger Albanese, MSN, RN, CLNC
Penny Smith, MSN, RN, CCRN
Nancy Hill MSN, RN, CMSRN, CCM
Planners and Speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose regarding this educational activity.
There is no commercial support or sponsorship for this activity.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences and Joint Provider. Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.