PHD Information Session
Free Seminar and Luncheon for Prospective Students
Saturday, February 16, 2019
Presented by the Division of Nursing Science
Download the Flyer (pdf)
Two separate time slots are available
• Session A: 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
• Session B: 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Both sessions cover the same information and include lunch from 12:00-12:30 p.m.
Ackerson Hall, 1st Floor Dean’s Lounge
180 University Avenue
Newark, NJ 07102
Free admission, lunch provided.
CLICK HERE TO RSVP FOR THE INFO SESSION
About the Event
- Linda Flynn, PhD, RN, FAAN
Senior Associate Dean, Nursing Science
Ample opportunities will be available to network with directors, faculty and students. Topics include:
- Choosing, applying and getting into the right PhD program for you
- Tips and tactics for success in your studies
- Your wide-ranging career options with a PhD in Nursing
- How a PhD can help you make a difference
- The Post-BS to PhD in Nursing track
- Teaching fellow opportunities & funding information
Sign up for our mailing list or attend the event to learn more.
Linda Flynn • firstname.lastname@example.org or text@ 908-451-7752
The PhD in Nursing Program
Apply by April 1st for Fall 2019 admission.
Learn more here