PHD Information Session
Free Seminar and Luncheon for Prospective Students
Saturday, February 3, 2018
Missed the session? We usually offer a PhD Info Session twice a year. Be sure to sign up for our mailing list for notification about the next session.
Presented by the Division of Nursing Science
Download the Flyer (pdf)
Two separate time slots are available
• Session A: 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
• Session B: 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Both sessions cover the same information and include lunch from 12:00-12:30 p.m.
Ackerson Hall, 1st Floor Dean’s Lounge
180 University Avenue
Newark, NJ 07102
Free admission, lunch provided.
About the Event
- Linda Flynn, PhD, RN, FAAN
Director of PhD programs for the Nursing Science Division
Ample opportunities will be available to network with directors, faculty and students. Topics include:
- Choosing, applying and getting into the right PhD program for you
- Tips and tactics for success in your studies
- Your wide-ranging career options with a PhD in Nursing
- How a PhD can help you make a difference
- The Post-BS to PhD in Nursing track
- Teaching fellow opportunities & funding information
Linda Flynn • firstname.lastname@example.org or text@ 908-451-7752
The PhD in Nursing Program
Apply by April 1st for Fall 2018 admission.
Learn more here