PhD Info Session
Free Seminar and Luncheon for Prospective Students
Saturday, February 25, 2017
The session covers both PhD programs (PhD in Nursing and PhD in Urban Systems)
Download the Flyer (pdf)
Two separate time slots are available - Both sessions will cover the same information.
• Session A: 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
• Session B: 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Ackerson Hall, 1st Floor Dean’s Lounge
180 University Avenue
Newark, NJ 07102
• Free admission, lunch provided.
CLICK HERE TO RSVP
About the Event
Information Session Presenters
- Karen D’Alonzo, PhD, RN, APN-c, FAAN
Associate Dean of Nursing Science/PhD Program in Nursing
- Sabrina Chase, PhD
Director, Joint PhD in Urban Systems, Urban Health Program
Ample opportunities will be available to network with directors, faculty and students from both programs. Topics include:
- Choosing, applying and getting into the right PhD program for you
- Tips and tactics for success in your studies
- Your wide-ranging career options with a PhD in Nursing or Urban Systems
- How a PhD can help you make a difference
- The Post-BS to PhD in Nursing track
Sign up for our mailing list or attend the event to learn more.
The PhD in Nursing Program
Apply by April 1st for Fall 2017 admission.
Learn more here
The PhD in Urban Systems, Urban Health Specialization
- Apply by October 15th for Spring 2017 admission.
- Apply by April 15th for Fall 2017 admission.
Contact Dr. Sabrina Marie Chase at 973-353-5744 or at email@example.com for more details about the PhD in Urban Systems, or Learn more here