PHD Information Session
Free Seminar and Luncheon for Prospective Students
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Missed the session? We usually offer a PhD Info Session twice a year. Be sure to sign up for our mailing list for notification about the next session.
The session covers both PhD programs (PhD in Nursing and PhD in Urban Systems)
Presented by the Division of Nursing Science
Download the Flyer (pdf)
Two separate time slots are available - Both sessions will cover the same information.
• Session A: 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
• Session B: 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Ackerson Hall, 1st Floor Dean’s Lounge
180 University Avenue
Newark, NJ 07102
Free admission, lunch provided.
About the Event
Information Session Presenters
- Karen D’Alonzo, PhD, RN, APN-c, FAAN
Associate Dean of Nursing Science/PhD Program in Nursing
- Linda Flynn, PhD, RN, FAAN
Director of PhD programs for the Nursing Science Division
- Sabrina Chase, PhD
Director, Joint PhD in Urban Systems, Urban Health Program
Ample opportunities will be available to network with directors, faculty and students from both programs. Topics include:
- Choosing, applying and getting into the right PhD program for you
- Tips and tactics for success in your studies
- Your wide-ranging career options with a PhD in Nursing or Urban Systems
- How a PhD can help you make a difference
- The Post-BS to PhD in Nursing track
The PhD in Nursing Program
Apply by April 1st for Fall 2018 admission.
Learn more here
The PhD in Urban Systems, Urban Health Specialization
- Apply by October 15th for Spring 2018 admission.
- Apply by April 15th for Fall 2018 admission.
Contact Dr. Sabrina Marie Chase at 973-353-5744 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about the PhD in Urban Systems, or Learn more here