The Center for Community Health Partnerships (CCHP) was established in 2012 to reflect Rutgers School of Nursing’s commitment to promoting community health by strengthening ties with communities throughout the state.
CCHP is a sustainable community-linked infrastructure designed to:
- Strengthen collaborative relationships and community engagement among academic investigators, community members, and local health care organizations
- Provide faculty, students, and community partners with the skills needed to conduct community-focused and community-partnered research
- Promote translation, implementation, and adoption of evidence-based health interventions into community settings
Although many of our current initiatives are in New Brunswick, NJ, we welcome faculty members and community-based organizations throughout the state of NJ to join us.
- CCHP Research Initiatives
- CCHP Members & Community Partners
- CCHP Grant Proposal
- CCHP Prospective Members