Resources and Suggested Reading
- Benner, P. (1984). From novice to expert: Excellence and power in clinical nursing practice. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall Health.
- Benner, P., Sutphen, M., Leonard, V., & Day, L. (2010). Educating nurses: A call for radical transformation. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Billings, D. M. (2012). Teaching in nursing: A guide for faculty (4th ed.). St. Louis: Elsevier Saunders.
- Hermann, J. W. (2016). Creative teaching strategies for the nurse educator (2nd ed.). Philadelphia: F. A. Davis.
- Jeffries, P. R. (2007). Simulation in nursing education: From conceptualization to evaulation. New York: National League for Nursing.
- Jeffries, P. R. (2014). Clinical simulations in nursing education: Advanced concepts, trends, and opportunities. Baltimore: National League for Nursing.
- Wittmann-Price, R. A., Godshall, M., & Wilson, L. (2013). Certified nurse educator (CNE) review manual (2nd ed.). New York: Springer.