Information Services and Technology (IST)
The School of Nursing’s Information Services and Technology (IST) team will provide effective, reliable, and secure technology-based services. We will provide the highest quality of customer service to support the School of Nursing’s academic, administrative, clinical and research objectives. By being efficient and effective communicators, the IST department will provide innovation using reliable tools, services and infrastructure, enabling the School of Nursing to achieve its goals and initiatives.
The School of Nursing’s Information Services and Technology team strives to empower the community to achieve varied instructional, research, and business service objectives. By remaining up to date on industry standards with technology and other service-now needs we are able to provide high quality service and expertise by being transparent to ensure high satisfaction levels within the School of Nursing community.
- Innovation. We are built on the powers of the creative thought process and commit ourselves to exploring emerging technologies and implementing creative solutions.
- Adaptability. We adapt to changing needs of the School of Nursing Community to ensure consistent improvements.
- Reliability and Accountability. We take responsibility for our success and our failures. We are committed to providing reliable and secure information resources and services.
- Collaboration and Teamwork. We encourage cross-functionality within and beyond our community and can work collaboratively to achieve success.
- Communication. We are committed to transparency of our operations and within the School of Nursing Community.