A Program for Rutgers BS in Nursing Graduates
The Out-of-Hospital Residency is a 12-month program designed to promote nursing careers in non-hospital settings.
To register for the OOH Residency Program, please fill out a Nurse Residency Application
Program Components Include:
- Career counseling and strategizing for students before and after graduation.
- Connecting and matching new graduates with employer organizations.
- Approximately 20 full-day classroom/online sessions.
- Structured interactions with on-the-job Preceptor.
- Two Rutgers SON Graduate Courses with paid tuition, fees and books. This includes a Nursing Leadership Course and one additional course (6 credits total) following successful program completion and continued employment.
Program Information Contact:
Nancy J. Bohnarczyk │ Clinical Assistant Professor │ Director, Rutgers Nurse Residency Program │
973-353-2708 or 848-932-5705│email@example.com
Program support provided by a grant from the Helene Fund Health Trust