Research and Sponsored Program Support
The following resources may be used to assist faculty and students in research activities. Please be advised that most of the resources listed are managed by entities other than Rutgers School of Nursing, Office of Research and Sponsored Program Services. Please contact our office if a listed site is malfunctioning.
National Resources for Nursing Research
- Foundation Directory Online - provides information on more than 100,000 foundations, corporate giving programs, and grant making public charities in the United States. All four databases, as well as the Foundation Center's philanthropy news, nonprofit jobs, RFPs, foundation publications, and nonprofit literature databases, can be searched simultaneously.
- GRADFUND - provides valuable information and resources for graduate students as well as a database of grant opportunities.
- Key Contacts for Research Support
- Rutgers University Foundation
- SAKAI Funding Sources – ORED Resources - lists links to open searches for most federal funding agencies. Faculty and staff can subscribe to receive email notices of updates. There is a Nursing folder that lists specific announcements that target nursing.
- GRANT FORWARD - Whether you are a senior faculty member, a recent Ph.D. or a grad student, the search for sponsor information is the first step toward external funding success. All Rutgers faculty, staff and students have free access to GRANT FORWARD, a powerful search engine for finding funding opportunities and scholar profiles from within all of Rutgers and outside of the university. You must login and create a profile, linking to your ORCID id will allow it to build your publication list. From these it will generate a list of key words to use as search terms for you or you can add your own, You can also use it to identify potential collaborators within the University.
- RBHS IRB Newsletter Issue 1
- Rutgers RBHS Institutional Review Boards
- Rutgers Office of Human Subjects Protection
- Rutgers Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- Rutgers Office of Research and Sponsored Programs – Endorsement Form
- Rutgers Office of Research and Sponsored Programs – Award Set-up Process
- Rutgers Editorial Guidelines
- RU CORE Download Site for University Licensed software, including SPSS, NVIVO and others
- Library Links