Lucille A. Joel
EdD: Columbia University Teachers College
MEd: Columbia University Teachers College
MA: Columbia University Teachers College
BSN: Seton Hall University
Dr. Lucille Joel's research interests include professional organizations, economics in the health care field, public policy and health care delivery, as well as Advanced Practice Nursing.
- Manuscript Reviewer, American Journal of Nursing, 1999-present.
- President, Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS International), 2006-2008.
- Official Representation, UN and UNICEF for the International Council of Nurses (ICN), 1996-present.
- Chair, Long-term Care Advisory Committee, Community Oversite Board, Bergen Regional Medical Center, Paramus, New Jersey, 2001-present.
- Honorary Recognition Award, American Nurses Association, June 2008.
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Society of Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurses of the New Jersey State Nurses Association, January 2008.
- New Jersey Governor’s Nursing Merit Award for Education, 2004.
- Who’s Who in Health Science Education, 2003-present.
- Honorary Doctorate, Medical College of Pennsylvania/Hahemann Universities, 2003.