PhD: Adelphi University
MA: Columbia University
BSN: William Paterson University
Dr. Edna Cadmus' research interest is around workforce issues, particularly as it relates to First Line Nurse Managers. Dr. Cadmus' expertise is in leadership development, academic and service partnerships.
- AONE International Committee, 2012.
- AONE Task Force on IOM Future of Nursing Report, 2011.
- CGEAN-member, 2011-present.
- ONE/NJ Past President, 2010-2011 and Board Member, 2002-2011.
- NJAC Co-Lead for NJ-Implementation of the IOM: Advancing Health through Nursing Report, 2010-present.
- Outstanding Leader Award from William Paterson University for Outstanding Leadership and Devotion to the Profession, 2010.
- C.A.R.E.S. Award for Support of Nurses by the NJSNA-Institute for Nursing, NJ, 2010.
- Diva Award from the NJSNA-Institute for Nursing, NJ, 2007.
- Distinguished Alumni Award, William Paterson University, 2006.
- Nurse Executive of the Year Award from ONE/NJ, 2004.