Northeast Institute for Evidence Synthesis and Translation (NEST) at Rutgers School of Nursing
A Center of Excellence of the Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI)
- National Best Practices: Screening Tools for Economic Instability in Pediatric Primary Care (Porter [PI], Qureshi), funded by the Caplan Foundation for Early Childhood.
- From the minds of experts: Certified nurses on the value of nurse certification as elucidated by a systematic review (Holly [PI], Porter), funded by the American Nurses Foundation.
- Clinical predictive value of systematic reviews with meta-analysis for future research on patients with multiple chronic conditions: a demonstration project using the case of preventive statin therapy (Jadotte [PI], Slyer, Holly, Salmond), grant# R03HS025025, funded by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
- Systematic Review & Guideline Development Training with the United States Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) (Jadotte [PI]), funded by the Association for Prevention Teaching and Research (APTR) and AHRQ.
- Translating Knowledge to Practice through Facilitation and Context in four NJ healthcare facilities (Holly [PI] and Salmond), funded by the Foundation of UMDNJ.
- Risk Factors and Characteristics of Pediatric Delirium (Porter [PI], Holly, Echevarria), funded by the Society of Pediatric Nursing.
- A Systematic Review of Complementary and Alternative Medicine Treatments for Atopic Eczema (Jadotte [PI], Holly), funded by the National Institute of Health National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, United States (NIH NCCAM), and the National Institute for Health Research, United Kingdom (NIHR-UK).