Second Degree BS in Nursing Group Sessions
The Second Degree Baccalaureate Program is designed for students who already earned a bachelor's degree in another discipline and wish to pursue a second bachelor's degree in nursing. Following completion of the program, students will be eligible to take the NCLEX examination to become a registered nurse. The BS in Nursing Degree Program is based on a prerequisite core of general education and basic, behavioral and social sciences required of all students, and 62 pre-licensure credits of nursing coursework offered by School of Nursing.
- The 14-month Second Degree program is fast-paced and intense, we require students to provide complete attention to the rigor and requirements for successful completion. This program is offered on both Newark and New Brunswick campuses.
Small Group Sessions
65 Bergen Street, Newark, NJ 07107 - SSB Room 601
This is an opportunity to meet in a small group with an admissions counselor on the Newark campus. The appointment will consist of program overview, admissions criteria, and any other additional questions you may have.
- March 2018- 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- April 2018- 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
- May 2018 - 8th, 15th, 22nd
- June 2018 - 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- July 2018 - 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st
Join our Mailing List for notification of future information sessions.