- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP) and certified Pediatric Nurse (RN-BC) with extensive experience working with infants and young children with special health care needs and their families.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) and PhD in Urban Systems/Health concentration.
- Nursing Discipline Coordinator, New Jersey Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disorders, The Boggs Center on Developmental Disabilities/Robert Wood Johnson Medical School/Department of Pediatrics
- Interested in social determinants of health and their impact on child health and development.
Funded Research in Progress:
- From the minds of experts: Certified Nurses on the Value of Nurse Certification as Elucidated by a Systematic Review
- Best national practices: Screening Tools for Economic Instability in Pediatric Primary Care