Office of Student Services
Welcome to the Office of Student Services (OSS).
The OSS and its staff provide services for all undergraduate and graduate students of the College. The OSS team is responsible for the following functions:
- Recruitment and Admissions
- Registration and Progression
- Student Organizations
- Scholarships and Financial Resources
- Career Development Resources
- Clearance for Clinical Education
- Graduation and Awards Ceremonies
- Providing Information to Prospective Students
- General Resource for All College of Nursing Students
The OSS partners with other University departments and divisions to ensure that College of Nursing students are served in the best way possible. It is our goal to provide friendly, efficient, and expedient service to our students. Whether it be a registration issue or a life issue, feel free to stop by the OSS and speak to a member of the team.
Kyle D. Warren, Associate Dean and Director
Rutgers College of Nursing - Office of Student Services