Blackboard is a course management system used to extend the learning environment outside the classroom. Blackboard has many features that facilitate teaching, learning and interaction including:
- Web enhancement of your in-class courses
- All College of Nursing syllabi located in one central place
- Facilitated communication through:
- Announcements posted in one central location
- Email messages sent from within Blackboard
- Discussion boards
Online Undergraduate Courses at Rutgers
The College of Nursing offers selected online courses through eCollege at Rutgers University virtual campus. University students will benefit from some of Rutgers most distinguished faculty members through online courses that are equivalent to traditional courses offered on campus.
eCollege courses are designed primarily as asynchronous learning experiences, which means you can work on these classes at the times that are convenient to you. The classes are highly interactive and there is a significant discussion component to them, which is why class size is limited.