Prepping for PrEP
A World Aids day Seminar
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
3 contact hours
Offered on the Following Dates
Thursday, December 7, 2017
Rutgers University’s Schools of Public Health and Nursing commemoration of World AIDS Day. The focus of the program is on HIV/AIDS prevention and the biomedical advances and technologies that combat the HIV epidemic.
Registration & Fees
- $30 - with CE credits
- Free - without CE credits
for "Prepping for PrEP"... »
Location & Map
Rutgers Health Sciences Campus at Newark
School of Dental Medicine
110 Bergen St.
Newark, NJ 07103 Map
Lot and Deck Parking Available:
- So. Orange Ave & Bergen St parking garage @ $10 day
- Bergen St. & 12th Ave. parking garage @ $7.50 per day.
- Metered parking is available on Bergen St. Be aware that ALL of the "posts" are metered spots. Follow directions on meters with "heads."
Dr. Demetre Daskalakis, the Deputy Commissioner Disease Control of the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. Following Dr. Daskalakis, we are envisioning an interactive panel discussion consisting of health experts, researchers, PrEP users, and community organizers.
- Planners and Speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose regarding this educational activity.
- There is no commercial support or sponsorship for this activity.
ˆ Back to Top | View more continuing education courses »
In support of improving patient care, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.