4 contact hours
Course ID: USGH
Registration & Fees
- $45 - General Registration
- $15 - Rutgers Students
- $20 - Other Students
- Advanced registration and payment is required for all programs.
- View the Registration & Refund Policies
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
The 3rd Annual Global Nursing-Healthcare Conference will provide participants with
knowledge on topics regarding global urbanism. It will be a vehicle for incorporating urban issues
into healthcare practices.
Would you like to present a poster? View Abtract Submission details
- Recognize the significance of a culturally appropriate teaching methods and skills
- Discuss the importance for sustainable health skills
- Create a dynamic forum and networking opportunity for all disciplines to discuss global health issues and health systems strengthening.
Location & Map
New Jersey Medical School - Medical Science Building - B556
185 South Orange Ave.
Room locations will be listed at the top of this page when available.
Francis Barchi, PhD, MBE
Assistant Professor, EJ Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy Core Member, Institute for Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Carl Kirton DNP, MBA, ANP-BC
Chief Nursing Officer
Richard Marlink, MD
Director of Global Health for Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences and Henry Rutgers Professor of Global Health
Janel Smith, MPH, RN
Global Nurse Capacity Building Program ICAP
Mailman School of Public Health
Carole S. Treston, MPH, RN, ACRN, FAAN
Chief Nursing Officer
Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
Brought to you in partnership with
Abstracts for a poster session are invited:
Plan now to have your poster included! More than 150 practitioners are attending the Urban Structure for Global Health Conference. To enrich the experience, we offer poster sessions to share the latest information from current research and clinical findings with our attendees. Abstracts may be research oriented or evidence-based practice that are relevant to Global Health.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 1, 2017
- Abstract Status Announcements: March 13, 2017
- Accepted Abstracts' Presenter Deadline to RSVP and Register: March 20, 2017
- Planners and Speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose regarding this educational activity.
- There is no commercial support or sponsorship for this activity.
ˆ Back to Top | View more continuing education courses »
Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences is accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.