CERI Faculty Development Series: Innovative Strategies to Transform Learning
Contact hours provided
This course is not scheduled at this time
Registration & Fees
- Free for Rutgers School of Nursing faculty
- Please call us to inquire about group discount
- Advanced registration and payment is required for all programs.
- View the Registration & Refund Policies
These workshops provide nursing and health professions faculty with innovative teaching
strategies to engage students in active learning.
Participants will apply cutting edge teaching and learning pedagogies in an active learning
Topics include: active learning approaches, formative and summative assessment techniques,
and evidence-based evaluation techniques.
- Dr. Ann Marie Mauro, PhD, RN, CNL, CNE, FAAN
Associate Dean and Director, Center for Educational Research and Innovation and Professor
- Natalie O'Neil, MA, M.Ed
Instructional Design Specialist
Questions about this workshop maybe sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ackerson Hall
180 University Avenue
Newark, NJ 07102
- Planners and Speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose regarding this educational activity.
- There is no commercial support or sponsorship for this activity.
ˆ Back to Top | View more continuing education courses »
In support of improving patient care, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.