APN Updates: Pulmonary Function Testing Lab
A one-day course
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
2.5 contact hours
*** Special Offering - Register for this course and the morning course, APN Updates: Making COPD a Priority and receive complimentary lunch ***
Offered on the Following Dates
This course is not scheduled at this time
Registration & Fees
- $149 - General Registration
- $119 -
Rutgers School of Nursing Faculty, Students, Preceptors and Alumni (Legacy UMDNJ)
- Advanced registration and payment is required for all programs.
- Refunds: No refunds will be made 14 working days prior to class
Pulmonary function tests (PFTs) can help detect lung disease at an early stage before any noticable symptoms arise. PFTs assist with diagnosing lung diseases, determine the cause of shortness of breath. Brush up on your testing skills during this hands on lab session.
The purpose of this continuing education presentation is to:
- Review indications and signs for testing.
- Discuss abnormal lab results that indicate a need for testing.
- Describe the steps of a PFT
- Perform a pulmonary function test
Location & Map
Rutgers Health Sciences Campus at Newark
65 Bergen Street
Rooms listed above
Newark, NJ 07103 Map
Lot and Deck Parking Available:
- So. Orange Ave & Bergen St parking garage @ $10 day
- Bergen St. & 12th Ave. parking garage @ $7.50 per day.
- Metered parking is available on Bergen St. Be aware that ALL of the "posts" are metered spots. Follow directions on meters with "heads."
- Dr. Corey Gollub
- Mark Kraljevich, MSN, APN
- Planners and Speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose regarding this educational activity.
- There is no commercial support or sponsorship for this activity.
ˆ Back to Top | View more continuing education courses »
*This continuing nursing education activity was approved by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission On Accreditation.