NCLEX RN Review
Offered on the Following Dates
This course has not been scheduled at this time
Registration & Fees
- $495 - General Registration at Rutgers Newark
- $250 - Rutgers Students
- Advanced registration and payment is required for all programs.
- View the Registration & Refund Policies
The Rutgers NCLEX-RN Review course reflects the latest test plan of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing Licensure examination. The course includes both content review and practice test questions in each class, and gives strategies and techniques to optimize your testing ability.
Location & Map
- The Felician College offering of this course will be held at
262 South Main St.
Lodi, NJ 07644
- The Rutgers Newark offering of this course will be held at
Rutgers School of Nursing
65 Bergen Street, SSB 1023
Newark, NJ - Map
- The Rutgers New Brunswick offering of this course will be held at
43 College Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
New Bruswick, NJ
- Planners and Speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose regarding this educational activity.
- There is no commercial support or sponsorship for this activity.
ˆ Back to Top | View more continuing education courses »
*This continuing nursing education activity was approved by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission On Accreditation.