Challenges in Caring for Patients with Multiple Sclerosis
Course ID: MS
1.5 Contact Hours
Register for Challenges in Caring for Patients with Multiple Sclerosis »
- $15 - General Registration
- $10 - Rutgers School of Nursing Faculty, Students, Preceptors and Alumni (Legacy UMDNJ)
- View the Registration & Refund Policies
The purpose of this course to to familiarize nurses with the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis and the challenges of caring for these patients.
The purpose is to review current evidence and discuss potential strategies to meet needs for patients in the community setting.
- Define Multiple Sclerosis, including the different types of diagnoses and common treatments.
- Assess challenges for patients with multiple sclerosis in the community using the patient's perspective
- Apply relevant strategies to meet the needs of patients being cared for
This course is offered online, asynchronous, 24/7
- Planners and Speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose regarding this educational activity.
- There is no commercial support or sponsorship for this activity.
ˆ Back to Top | View more continuing education courses »
In support of improving patient care, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.