Leading through Chaos
Course ID: LTCC
Extended Executive Program
April 19, 26 & May 3, 17, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
20 contact hours
Register for Leading through Chaos »
Registration & Fees
- $600 - General Registration
- $250 - Student Registration (Day 1 and 4 only)
- Group Rates available - Call 973-972-6655 for details
- View the Registration & Refund Policies
This program is designed to support executive nurse leaders in forging strategic partnerships across the healthcare continuum.
• Hear from national experts on the quadruple aim, value based purchasing, relationship management, transparency, bias and perceptions.
• Discuss the changing healthcare landscape.
• Engage in a full day TeamSTEPPS training session.
• Develop a change project with partners across settings.
PhD, RN, FAAN
Secretary of the Executive Office of Elder Affairs for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Beverly Malone, PhD, RN, FAAN
CEO, The National League for Nursing
Location & Map
Rutgers Continuing Education Center
300 Atrium Drive
Somerset, New Jersey 08873
Plentiful free parking is located in several adjacent lots.
The classrooms are located on the first floor off the right side of the main lobby.
For guests requesting overnight accommodations, we suggest two hotels - The Double Tree by Hilton (732-469-2600) is located within an easy walk across the street from our classrooms. The Double Tree also offers a courtesy shuttle service for guests to locations up to five miles away, including downtown New Brunswick and the New Brunswick Train Station.
About a half-mile away is the Holiday Inn Somerset (732-356-1700). While Holiday Inn has a more limited courtesy shuttle service, they will be happy to transport guests to our Education Center. The Holiday Inn has a Rutgers rate of $83 +tax.
If flying into Newark Liberty, one transfer option is the Airport Monorail to the Newark Airport Train Station. Then take NJ Transit to New Brunswick (southbound ~30 minutes). Hotels and classrooms are approximately five miles from the New Brunswick train station. Taxi service is at street level, or call your hotel for shuttle service.
One of the many limo companies offering service from Newark Liberty is mylimo.com. Tell them you are visiting Rutgers.
- HCANJ-Healthcare Association of NJ
- Home Care & Hospice Association of NJ
- NJHA-NJ Hospital Association
- ONL-Organization of Nurse Leaders
- Rutgers School of Nursing
- NJ Collaborating Center for Nursing
- Rutgers School Management and Labor Relations
- Planners and Speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose regarding this educational activity.
- There is no commercial support or sponsorship for this activity.
ˆ Back to Top | View more continuing education courses »
Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences is accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.