Lab Review/Interpretation for APNs
3 contact hours
*** Special Offering - Register for this course and the afternoon course, Radiology Review, and receive complimentary lunch ***
Offered on the Following Dates
This course is not scheduled at this time
Registration & Fees
- $119 - General Registration
- $99 - Rutgers School of Nursing Faculty, Students, Preceptors and Alumni (Legacy UMDNJ)
- Advanced registration and payment is required for all programs.
- View the Registration & Refund Policies
for Lab Review/ Interpretation for APNs
Are you a new or practicing APN who wants to understand the process for selecting which common lab tests should be ordered for a particular patient? Do you want to improve your skills in interpreting lab reports?
This course is designed to increase your understanding of common lab and diagnostic reports, as well as looking at some typical and atypical case that are commonly found in primary care.
1. Discuss common lab tests ordered for patients.
2. Define abnormal ranges and interpret results.
3. Review patient cases that have atypical results.
Location & Map
Rutgers Newark Campus
180 University Avenue
Ackerson Hall, room 209
Newark, NJ 07102
Mark Kraljevich, MSN, MPA, APN
- Planners and Speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose regarding this educational activity.
- There is no commercial support or sponsorship for this activity.
ˆ Back to Top | View more continuing education courses »
*This continuing nursing education activity was approved by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission On Accreditation.