3rd Global Trauma Nursing Workshop
Trauma Nursing Specialty, Leadership, Education, Training and Workforce Expansion
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
New Brunswick, New Jersey - U.S.A
Registration & Fees
for the Global Trauma Nursing Workshop »
This program consists of lectures and workshops focused on the development of trauma systems using an interprofessional approach. A five-day educational program was developed to target nursing professionals, physicians and hospital administrators that care for trauma patients.
TOPICS • Global Injury Care • Trauma Nurse Specialty • Global Nursing Involvement • Trauma Systems • Nursing Leadership • Trauma Registry • Performance Improvement • Trauma Education • Injury Prevention • Teamwork • Trauma Research • Trauma Workforce Expansion
- Program includes Trauma Care and Management Training
- Review of Trauma Primary, Secondary and Adjunct Surveys
- Participants are encouraged to travel through Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). Alternative options are JFK and La Guardia in New York.
- New Jersey Transit has a rail service (train) that can take participants from EWR Airport to the New Brunswick Station
- Rutgers School of Nursing
- Rutgers Global Surgery
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- New Jersey Medical School
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- University Hospital Newark
- Planners and Speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose regarding this educational activity.
- There is no commercial support or sponsorship for this activity.
ˆ Back to Top | View more continuing education courses »
In support of improving patient care, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.