Global Health Nursing Conference
Leadership in Global Health and Disaster Response
Contact Hours: 3.5
March 21, 2019
8:30 am - 12:30pm
for the Global Health Nursing Conference »
Registration & Fees
- $30 - General Registration
- $20 - Rutgers/University Hospital/
- $25 - Students
Breakfast will be provided
New Jersey Dental School
50 12th Avenue, Newark, NJ
The 5th Annual Global Nursing-Health Care Conference will provide
participants with knowledge on topics regarding innovations in the context
of natural disastersand emerging global leadership in disasters and health.
Abstracts are Invited for a Poster Session.
- Recognizing the need for leadership during
- Integrate interprofessional efforts for disaster
- Apply leadership strategies to global health
David Abramson, M.D.
Professor of Social and
- Planners and Speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose regarding this educational activity.
- There is no commercial support or sponsorship for this activity.
ˆ Back to Top | View more continuing education courses »
In support of improving patient care, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.