Coming Full Circle the HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Where are we now?
A one-day course
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
4.25 contact hours
Offered on the Following Dates
Registration & Fees
- General Registration -
- ANAC National & ANAC NJ Member:
- on-site registration will cost an extra $15.
- Lunch included
for Coming Full Circle ... »
The Association of Nurses in AIDS Care (ANAC) in partnership with Rutgers School of Nursing present 2016's annual day of learning. Topics will include updates related to HIV/AIDS treatment, a historical overview of thirty years of battling the epidemic, discussions on caregiver burnout, trauma-informed care as it relates to HIV/AIDS and an update on the NJ HIV Stigma Project.
View the Agenda (pdf)
Location & Map
The New Jersey Hospital Association,
760 Alexander Road,
Princeton, NJ 08540
Parking is free.
- Peter Oates, MSN, NP-C, ACRN
- Jeffrey Kwong, DNP, MPH, APN-BC, ACRN, AAHIVS
- Thomas Loveless, PhD, MSN, CRNP
- Vidette Todaro-Franceschi, PhD, RN
- Mary Weglarz, DNP, APN, CPNP, CPMHS
- Eileen Corcoran, DNP, PPCNP-BC
- Ann Bagchi, PhD, BSN, RN
- Planners and Speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose regarding this educational activity.
- There is no commercial support or sponsorship for this activity.
ˆ Back to Top | View more continuing education courses »
In support of improving patient care, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.