HIV/HCV Co-infection: An AETC National Curriculum
Course ID: HIVHCV
Register for the HIV/HCV Co-infection Course »
- Screening, Testing, and Diagnosis
- HCV Treatment
- Recommendations for Subpopulations of HIV/HCV Co-infected Persons
- Addressing Barriers for Coinfected People of Color
0.5 contact hours each
- Planners and Speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose regarding this educational activity.
- There is no commercial support or sponsorship for this activity.
ˆ Back to Top | View more continuing education courses »
In support of improving patient care, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.