Alumni Association Mission, Vision, & Goals
As alumni, we work to support the mission, goals and aspirations of our beloved and prestigious Alma mater, the Rutgers School of Nursing! As the school grows, we continue to build upon its rich and vibrant history of nursing education, service and research.
- Foster the social and educational interests of alumni members
- Foster communication among alumni, students, and faculty
- Maintain alumni interest in the Rutgers School of Nursing current programs, and promote the loyalty of its alumni
- Foster continued interest in current programs of the Rutgers School of Nursing, and support its recruitment and sustain its mission and related activities
- Promote and encourage baccalaureate and advanced degrees in nursing education
- Encourage involvement in professional nursing organizations
To support and sustain the aim of the Rutgers School of Nursing of establishing its planned and proposed Centers and Institutes of Excellence, such as the Urban Health Center and the Center for Patient Safety & Quality, and to continue our tradition of excellence in the educational preparation of professional nurses.