Psych NP positions with the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
- Clarks Summit SH - 2 openings
- Wernersville State Hospital - 2 openings
- Torrance State Hospital - 2 openings
View Flyer for details (pdf)
Night Registered Nurse
for a private, for-profit detox facility located in Toms River, NJ.
Provide correct and timely documentation which reflects services provided
Confer with and assist the Medical Director and the Psychiatrist
Monitor patients to assess for clinical signs and symptoms
Administer medications as ordered
Full Time: Night Shift (7:00pm - 7:30am): Three 12 hour shifts a week, may or may not include weekend
Full Benefits including Medical, Dental, and 401k w/ 4% match
STD/LTD, $25,000 Basic Life Insurance
Accrued PTO Plan
1+ Years Behavioral Health Experience (Addiction/Substance Abuse Preferred)
Eagerness to work with a team and have a great attitude
RN License (NJ clean/active)
Current CPR Certification
Not a fit? Pass this on to anyone you may think would be interested in this opportunity, I'd be glad to discuss the details with them!
Send me your resume today! We are actively interviewing and want to talk to you.
(561) 320-3999 ext.1016 (direct)
(561) 429-5664 (fax)
YCS Nursing Recruitment Event
Bergen One Stop
60 State Street, 1st Floor
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Tuesday, April 04, 2017
10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
RESUMES ARE REQUIRED – On the spot interviews
Situational Response Team (SRT) Northern Region - Provides support, coverage, preventative and crisis-related interventions to agency programs. The team is comprised of experienced staff who are temporarily assigned and have the ability to be dispatched to any residential community program in need.
Kilbarchan (I) Residential Treatment Center - Residential treatment center for adolescent males ages 12-17
Kilbarchan IRTS (Intensive Residential Treatment Service Unit) - Provides a secure, safe therapeutic environment for boys and girls, ages 14-17, with severe impairment of social functioning.
SRT Staff Nurse - Responsible for providing coverage as the RN within various programs and residential facilities throughout the agency as assigned by the Northern Region SRT Director.
Requirements: Associates Degree or Bachelor’s, Current NJ State License RN, and Current CPR/AED certification required. Two (2) years working with various populations of youth and adults with medical, psychiatric, developmental (DDD) and behavioral diagnosis, some supervisory skills, good time management and communication skills. Must have valid driver's license and vehicle; traveling required. Work schedule: Schedule: Flexible 40 hours weekly, varies, must be flexible, and willing to commute throughout the northern region.
Licensed Practical Nurse –Seeking a LPN to work with emotionally disturbed children ages 13-18 in an intensive residential treatment center located in Paterson. Provide nursing treatment and care to residents and work with residential staff to promote the health of the children. Provide medical care, promote health maintenance and to provide health education to clients under the supervision of the Registered Nurse. Provide medical care, promote health maintenance and to provide health education to clients.
Requirements: Associates Degree/Diploma, Current NJ State License LPN and Current CPR/AED Certification required. Two (2) years of psychiatric nursing and pediatric nursing experience are required. Must have supervisory/managerial skills. Bilingual (English & Spanish) is a plus. Work schedule: Full time, Sunday (Double Shift) 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM -11:00 PM, Monday-Wednesday 3p-11pm. YCS Location: Kilbarchan/IRTS, Paterson, NJ
All new hires are required to attend a week orientation: Monday through Monday 8:45am-4:00pm, upon hire.
Visit us at www.ycs.org and apply under employment opportunities.
YCS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Nurse Home Visitor
Calling maternal and child health nurses! We are looking to fill a Nurse Home Visitor position with our Nurse-Family Partnership Program This position works with at-risk, first-time mothers from pregnancy until the child reaches age 2. You will serve as a trusted advisor, offering the support new moms -need to deliver healthy babies, become confident parents, and provide a better future for themselves and their children.
Candidates must have BSN, be a Registered Nurse licensed in NJ, and have a valid driver’s license. If you or someone you know is interested, please visit our website to learn more.
Nurse Home Visitor
This is a full time position reporting to the Nurse Coordinator of Nurse-Family Partnership.
As a Nurse Home Visitor, you’ll create relationships with at-risk, first-time parents to help them prepare their children for a successful future. From pregnancy until the child reaches two years of age, you’ll serve as a trusted advisor. By working with and truly getting to know mothers in their own homes, you can encourage them to take advantage of their strengths and achieve their goals. In the Nurse Home Visitor role, you will offer the support they need to deliver healthy babies, become confident parents, and ultimately, encourage them to pursue a better future for themselves and their children.
The qualifications for the position are:
- BSN required
- Registered Nurse licensed in the State of New Jersey
- Two years recent experience in maternal/child health, public health, home visiting or mental/behavioral nursing preferred
- Culturally competent experience working with diverse populations
- Basic computer skills necessary
- Ability to communicate well with consumers and providers
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize work requirements
- Must have transportation and valid driver's license and insurance
- Bilingual a plus
Nurse-Family Partnership is a program of The Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative (SNJPC), a nonprofit maternal/child health agency providing programs and services, which improve perinatal/pediatric health in South Jersey.
SNJPC offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
It is SNJPC's policy to make every practical effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities to execute the crucial functions to the job. EOE
Apply online at www.snjpc.org
Damien Fertility Partners is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join our dynamic, dedicated group in a great, team oriented working environment. We are a two-physician practice that prides itself on providing a personal touch - our patients are not numbers and statistics but a part of our family!
The position is based primarily out of our Newark, NJ office with some travel to our main office in Shrewsbury, NJ. Applicants must speak Spanish fluently to be considered for this position.
- Collaborating with physicians in developing and implementing treatment plans/therapies appropriate to individual patients.
- Coordinating infertility diagnostic tests and treatment plans between physicians and patients.
- Responsible for the ongoing communication between physicians and patients.
- Perform ultrasonography (training provided).
- Perform some office procedures.
- Assist with retrievals, transfers, pre-operative and post-operative care.
- Must speak fluent Spanish
- Women's health experience preferred, but we are willing to train exceptional candidates.
- Must be able to work some weekend days (not every weekend, no nights or overnights required).
- Graduate of an accredited school for APN.
- Valid Nursing and APN Licensure for the State of New Jersey.
- Willing to obtain CPR/ACLS/BCLS Certification.
- Willing to learn examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures related to fertility treatment.
- Willing to become proficient in electronic charting and documenting nursing actions.
- Professional appearance and conduct
At Damien Fertility Partners, our patient care team is the key to our success and our most important asset. Benefits packages include: medical insurance, paid time off, bi-weekly pay with direct deposit, one-on-one training, retirement plan and a set schedule with no nights or overnights. Damien Fertility Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please contact: Robert Miller 732-758-6511, firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports To: Health Home Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Individual case load will include assessing children and providing referrals to appropriate healthcare providers and specialists.
- Partner with Care Management team to enable Capitol County Children’s Collaborative to provide holistic support and treatment to children and families.
- Associates degree (A.A.) in Nursing
- Active Registered Nurse (R.N.) License in State of New Jersey
- 2 or more years’ work experience as a Nurse
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work some evening and weekend hours in addition to weekday work schedule.
- Must travel throughout Mercer County, New Jersey and other New Jersey locations.
- Bilingual language skills (Spanish or other language(s)) in addition to English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Experience working with children at risk
- Supervisory/People Management experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to physically operate motor vehicles safely in New Jersey and pass a motor vehicle check
Equal Employment Opportunity
Human Resources Generalist
Capitol County Children’s Collaborative
3535 Quakerbridge Road Suite 800
Hamilton, New Jersey 08619
609-584-0888 Ext. 168
RN with psychiatric nursing experience
An RN with psychiatric nursing experience is needed for a Home Health Agency in northern NJ. The successful candidate will have at least one year of psychiatric nursing experience. The job entails the assessment and management of anxiety, depression, and dementia in older adults who are homebound with other co-morbid acute and chronic conditions. Travel within one or more of the following counties is necessary: Passaic, Bergen, Morris, Hudson and Essex.
Per diem, full-time or part-time positions are currently available.
For consideration, please send your resume to Ann Frisch at:
Ann Frisch, RN, BSN, MBA
Area Vice President Operations
Patient Care , Inc.
Looking for a student/nurse for 2x weekly meetings with 58-yr-old man with schizophrenia.
The client lives in a group home in New Brunswick and would be asking for assistance with ADL's- ASAP. A male nurse would be fantastic but options are open.
I am the patient's healthcare proxy and the family would be paying privately. Please call me at 617-306-8317 if you are interested.
Thank you, Lisa Fliegel ATR-BC LMHC
Florida State Hospital is seeking registered nurses with an interest in mental health. Florida State Hospital has positions available for registered nurse specialists (2 years minimum experience required).
FSH offers great benefits!
-Special risk retirement is available to nurses working in forensic units only. Special risk retirement means individuals have the ability to retire after 25 years of service and receive a higher percentage of retirement income.
-Other benefits includes: health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, and more!
Florida State Hospital is located in Chattahoochee, FL on the Apalachicola River about 40 miles west of Tallahassee, the capital of Florida. FSH is about 80 miles from some of the world’s most beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. FSH operates as both a civil and forensic facility and is the largest mental health treatment facility in Florida. Florida State Hospital has a staff cafeteria available for breakfast and lunch. Florida State Hospital also has a fitness center. Staff can join the fitness center for around $30/year!
Starting salary $47,925.60. Many opportunities for advancement within the facility.
View Details and Application