FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER
Family practice in Nutley seeking an experienced Certified Family Nurse Practitioner to join an office-based solo private practice physician. The present position is part-time based at approximately 15-20 hours per week; the opportunity to eventually expand to a full-time position is possible. All applicants should have at least 1 year of experience in an outpatient clinical setting with the credentials to see both adults and children.
The practice is well established and well respected throughout the community. The setting itself is aesthetically pleasing and the working environment is ideal for both providers and patients. The staff maintains quality relationships in an office that is very centered on being a caring family practice.
You will have the opportunity to work in a comfortable environment and grow with the practice. A practitioner with a strong interest in nutritional intervention and non-drug therapy is essential. A personable, self–starter with excellent communication skills and integrity is a must.
You can expect to have a brief preliminary phone conversation with a long time trusted practice advisor to qualify whether there should be a follow up interview with the decision making physician in the practice.
Compensation and benefits will range in the $50k to $60k vicinity depending on the candidate.
Please email CV to Rocco@docenomics.com.
PD Field RN for Home Health
Geriatrics experience/knowledge preferred
We are seeking per diem Field RN - weekends required
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Makes the initial evaluation visit as applicable;
Developes the written Plan of Care in conjunction with the physician, client, and caregiver;
Re-evaluates client's nursing needs on a regular basis.
Responsible for updating client's files, both paper and electronic including medications and any changes in condition.
Please call 973-512-5131 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Private elementary school for special needs children on the Upper East Side of Manhattan seeks a Registered Nurse to add to our nursing department. The qualified applicant will work with the School Nurse, administering medication and first aid as needed. Duties shall include daily traveling with classes to the off-site physical education facility on the next city block, as well as accompanying students with medication needs on various field trips throughout New York City.
This is a 12 month position, including a 6 week summer session in July and August. Excellent communication skills and at least 2 years professional experience as a Registered Nurse required. School nursing experience a plus. Pediatric experience with allergies, seizure disorders, and diabetic care preferred.
Requirements: NYS RN license, CPR certification, at least 2 years professional experience.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Donna Kennedy, Head of School, at email@example.com and indicate RN in the subject line.
MEDICINE NURSE PRACTITIONER OPPORTUNITIES
Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia
University, is currently seeking Nurse Practitioners in the following areas:
Cardiology (Cooperstown, NY)
- Digestive Diseases (Cooperstown, NY)
- Family Medicine (Network)
- Hem/Onc (Herkimer, NY)
- Hem/Onc — Lung Screening (Cooperstown, NY)
- Internal Medicine (Cooperstown, NY)
- Nursing Home Coverage (Oneonta, NY)
Candidates must be certified and be eligible for NYS Licensure as a Nurse Practitioner. Experience may be preferred for some positions.
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in upstate New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid
With its abundance of recreational and cultural pleasures, central New York provides a great place to live for both individuals and families. There is a strong feeling of community within this region, which attracts people from all over the country. This vast region offers the best of both worlds. The surrounding areas have an abundance of lakes, streams and mountains that form the Catskill Mountain Range and the Adirondack State Park.
For more information about these positions please contact:
Medical Staff Recruitment
Bassett Medical Center
phone: 607-547-6982 • email: MedStaffRecruitment@bassett.org
CALLING ALL RNs:
THE COUNTY OF MONMOUTH IS HIRING!
OPEN HOUSE JOB FAIR
Monmouth County Health Department, 1 Campbell Court, Freehold, NJ
Friday, June 1, 2018 10am-1pm
NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED. WALK IN AND INTERVIEW!
PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE
REQUIREMENTS: RN with BSN and one year of public health experience.
GRADUATE NURSE, PUBLIC HEALTH
REQUIREMENTS: RN with AA and one year of public health experience.
Interested but unable to attend? Applications can be obtained by visiting www.visitmonmouth.com
Questions? Please call 732-431-7300.
Director Of Nursing (RN)
We are opening a home care agency and looking for a Registered Nurse who will help us build systems, coordinate care and supervise caregivers (CHHA). In this role you will ensure quality, make regular client visits, supervise field staff, and keep our agency compliant with all necessary paperwork. Most importantly, you will join and shape the culture of a close knit and experienced team as we pursue goals.
The role will be part-time at first and will eventually grow to full-time.
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of New Jersey.
• Two years' experience as a Registered Nurse (RN).
• 1+ years of experience in public health nursing (to include at least six months supervising CHHAs).
• 1+ years in public health care as trainer or educator
• Experience cannot be substituted for education.
• Active Driver's License
If you have the right qualifications and are excited to join a new and growing team, we are excited to hear from you!
All inquires contact:
Current Nursing Positions at Bridgeway Rehabilitation Services, Inc.
We are currently hiring for five different nursing positions in Hasbrouck Heights, Plainfield, Elizabeth, and Bloomfield. The two Wellness Nurse positions are part-time, working approximately 20 hours a week. The three Psychiatric Nurse positions are Full-time working between 37.5 to 40 hours a week.
Full-Time Psychiatric Nurse Position Overview: As part of a multi-disciplinary, core services team, provides nursing assessment, direct-support services and primary health care to seriously and persistently mentally ill individuals who are enrolled in the PACT Program. Provides support and education to other team members in nursing/medical treatment and health care. Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred. Registered Nurse required with valid license in NJ. Two years paid post degree/certification/license work experience required. One year of psychiatric nursing required. Valid driver’s license required. No more than one moving violation within the past 12 months. Vehicle required. Positions are located in Hasbrouck Heights, Plainfield, Elizabeth, and Plainfield.
Part-Time Wellness Nurse Position Overview: As part of the service team, provides comprehensive rehabilitation needs assessment and nursing assessment, direct-support services, care management and primary health care to persons served. Assures that the medical needs addressed in the hospital are continued in the community. Provides support and education to other team members in nursing/medical treatment and health care. Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred. Registered Nurse required. Valid driver’s license required. No more than one moving violation in the past twelve months. Vehicle required. Positions are located in Elizabeth and Bloomfield.
Melica Hampton, MSA, CPRP
615 N. Broad Street
Elizabeth, NJ 07208
908-355-7886 ext. 1021
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) – Full-Time
Broadway House for Continuing Care is New Jersey's only specialized care facility for people living with AIDS. We are a 5 star rated facility, dedicated to delivering compassionate and quality care to our residents. As such, we focus on the whole person with emphasis on their physical, mental and social well-being. Currently, we are searching for a caring and dedicated Licensed Practical Nurse for both day and evening shifts.
Licensed Practical Nurse - JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Provides input to Registered Nurse for incorporation into the plan of care by communicating information pertinent to the residents status.
- Provides direct resident care within scope of practice to ensure implementation of the plan of care (wound care, g-tube, IV certified, foley catheters, etc).
- Administers medications and parenteral therapy in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for cleaning of medication charts, medication refrigerator and medication room, except for floor.
- Documents all aspects of resident care.
- Informs and instructs residents and significant others on residents health/illness state and plan of care.
- Assists residents and significant others in preparation for discharge and health maintenance in the home.
Licensed Practical Nurse - EDUCATION
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Nursing (LPN) and must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN in the state of New Jersey.
- Job Type: Full-time, union,
- Salary: $25.66/hour
Sue Meadows, SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources
Broadway House for Continuing Care
298 Broadway│Newark, New Jersey│07104
T 973-268-9797, Ext. 1265│F 973-483-2451
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – PER DIEM
Broadway House for Continuing Care is New Jersey's only specialized care facility for people living with AIDS. We are a 5 star rated facility, dedicated to delivering compassionate and quality care to our residents. As such, we focus on the whole person with emphasis on their physical, mental and social well-being. Currently, we are searching for a caring and dedicated Registered Nurse to carry out the roles/responsibilities of a Staff Nurse on a per diem basis.
Registered Nurse - JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Responsible for providing a smooth and efficient change of shift. Will update change of shift, detailing current status of resident including physical, psychological, and emotional concerns.
- Assures that controlled substances count is complete and accurate at the change of shift. Notifies Unit Manager/Supervisor of any discrepancy per facility policy.
- Responsible to remain on unit until all change of shift duties have been completed which include, but not limited to narcotic count, walking rounds, maintenance of medication cart, medication room, and nurse station.
- Responsible for all procedures related to peripheral, central and parenteral therapy. Monitors care of site, termination of the devise and documentation of all pertinent events and observations.
- As necessary, may provide direct resident care, administer medications and perform treatments.
- Responsible for the initial and readmission assessments on all residents for assigned unit.
- Responsible for initiating, implementing and revising the nursing care plan and discharge plan for residents on assigned unit.
- Accurate documentation in resident records and completion of quarterly reviews in a timely manner.
Registered Nurse - EDUCATION
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Nursing and possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in the state of New Jersey.
- Job Type: Per Diem
- Salary: $35.00 /hour
Sue Meadows, SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources
Broadway House for Continuing Care
298 Broadway│Newark, New Jersey│07104
T 973-268-9797, Ext. 1265│F 973-483-2451
This is Mitchell Weber from Assisting Hands Home Care, a licensed, bonded and insured home care agency based out of Livingston, NJ.
I have a family who reside in Maywood NJ who are looking for an LPN who can come to their home to help with either wound care or Insulin.
The client is being discharged this Saturday so the family is looking to find an LPN for the above.
Anyone interested in this can reach me at 973-970-2723 and/or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp Nyoda is a historic 100-year-old private resident all girl’s camp with approximately 80 campers and 25 staff members.
We are currently looking for part time live - in camp nurse for a 2 to 4 days a week ( 24 hour days ) for the weeks of June 25th – Aug. 12th
Someone with great energy, excellent communication, and organizational skills, and warmth
- Have an active NJ RN license.
- Be available to come live at camp 2 to 4 days a week the weeks of June 25th – Aug. 12th
- Have a good way with kids and the ability to treat a wide variety of first aid type problems
- Caring for ill or injured campers who are admitted to the Health Center
- Handling “health calls” throughout the day
- Sorting and administering medications to campers
- Responding to any “emergency” which may arise at camp
- Maintaining health logs for each camper and staff
- Encouraging and promoting health maintenance and accident prevention
Salary: $250.00 / a 24 hour day
Come join our exciting team and be a part of the camp community experience while enjoying the historic, beautiful 125 acre surroundings.
If Interested please send resume to Peggy @ email@example.com
or call 973-697-4382
Integrative Medicine Advanced Practice Nurse
The Gedroic Medical Institute- Morristown, NJ
Northern New Jersey Opportunity- Integrative Medicine Advanced Practice Nurse
The Gedroic Medical Institute (GMI), a cutting edge integrative medical practice located in beautiful Northern New Jersey is looking for a full time, dynamic, integrative APN to join our successful and expanding practice.
At the GMI we treat and reverse the effects of complex chronic and degenerative diseases, infectious diseases, autoimmune diseases, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, gut dysbiosis and microbiome disturbance, inflammatory bowel disorders, mold illness and mycotoxicosis, vector-borne diseases, and digestive disorders. We work collaboratively and believe in identifying the root cause of an illness through an understanding of epigenetics and the microbiome. Through detoxification and controlling stressors/infections, we are able to predictably help patients recover from complex chronic illness.
The ideal candidate is a compassionate, collaborative APN interested in supporting the long-term health needs of our patients who have recovered from critical illness, but who still wish to be cared for under our practice model. The ideal candidate is also a board-certified family medicine who is well versed in integrative and/or functional medicine. New Jersey medical license is required at the time of employment.
Our office is located in Morristown, New Jersey, a historic town with great restaurants and wonderful cultural and recreational opportunities. Morristown is less than an hour from New York City, yet it is surrounded by great natural beauty including a network of hiking, biking and equestrian trails and green open spaces linking dozens of parks, watershed lands and historic sites.
The GMI offers a competitive compensation package.
Interested, qualified candidates should send a cover letter and CV via emailed response to Judy Dreskin, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Director - Camp Felix - NY, NY
The Health Director works under direct supervision of the Camp Director to achieve Camp Felix goals and objectives by providing on-site medical care to staff and campers, helping them maintain optimal health and wellness while at camp.
We are currently seeking Health Director for Camp Felix, 2018 ( Staff Training: July 23—29; Camp Dates: July 30—August 24)
• The Health Director works under direct supervision of the Camp Director to achieve Camp Felix goals and objectives by providing on-site medical care to staff and campers, helping them maintain optimal health and wellness while at camp. Specific responsibilities include
• Prior to camp: review all campers' medical applications and communicate with health care providers as needed; review/edit the camper alert and allergy list and medications list; assist Camp Felix admin staff in ordering all medical supplies and equipment.
• Live on-site for the duration of each camp session.
• Supervise health and sanitation at camp.
• Oversee the implementation of the written safety plan's medical components.
• Review and maintain campers' confidential medical records.
• Ensure that nurse's office is maintained properly and provides an environment that is neat, clean, professional, and conducive to healing; report maintenance issues to Camp Director immediately to reach resolution.
• Oversee the initial health screening of campers and daily health surveillance of campers and staff.
• Handle health emergencies and injuries, including emergency preparedness procedures and follow up for professional health care.
• Facilitate contact with proper health care providers; assure doctor's standing orders are followed.
• Maintain camp's daily medical log.
• BA/BS required; NYS RN License, LPN License, or EMT license required.
• Familiarity or experience with summer camps.
• Must have at least 2 years clinical experience in pediatrics.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be proficient in managing and maintaining confidential medical records.
• Updated First Aid and CPR certifications required.
• Wilderness training certificate preferred.
• Must be able to utilize best safety practices to protect the health of him/her, other staff, and the campers.
• Must be able to work well with other staff and relate well to groups of young people.
Submit resume to Rian.Morrissey@nyfoundling.org