Criteria for Admission
Non-degree enrollment is open for the fall and spring of each year. Non-degree study is for individuals looking to take classes for personal or professional enrichment. The non-degree offerings allow potential students to take specific Rutgers Nursing courses without being formally admitted to the School of Nursing.
- Baccalaureate degree from a nationally accredited college or university
- A copy of official student transcripts
- 3 professional letters of reference
- A personal statement which includes your Non-Degree course interests (list specific courses)
- Completed online applications
Prospective students must complete a general graduate application selecting Non-Degree (Nursing) as their program.
Non-Degree Study Application Information