Post-Baccalaureate School Nurse Certificate
Deadline to Apply:
- Deadlines and Application Availability
Students should submit their online application before the recommended date of February 1 for the fall term.
Once the recommended application date has passed, students may still apply up until May 1 and will be considered on a rolling basis in the order that the application and supporting credentials are received.
Prospective School Nurse Certificate students must complete a general undergraduate application as a non-degree student.
Below please find detailed instructions to help with navigating the application.
Prior Rutgers University students should use the Re-enrollment Application (not the General Undergraduate Admissions Application): View Re-enrollment instructions
Under “Semester” select:
Under “Applicant Type” select (if applicable):
Under “Enrollment Information – Choose All that Apply” select (if applicable):
- “I will have my Bachelor's, Master's, and/or Doctorate degree before coming to Rutgers.”
- “I am/will be a Registered Nurse before coming to Rutgers.”
Under “Will you work towards a Rutgers degree or take courses as a non-degree student?” select:
- I will take courses as a non-degree student.
Under “School or Program to Which I’d Like to Apply” select:
Under “My Academic Interests” select:
- “School Nurse Certificate in Nursing-Hybrid Online”
School Nurse Certificate Application Information