Students applying to the program must have either associates of science degree or sixty (60) undergraduate pre-requisite credits required for the Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing - All applicants must be affiliated with Camden County College.
Along with the above requirements all applicants must also meet the following criteria:
- Required GPA of 3.0 or higher for consideration (3.3 Preferred)
- Must be enrolled in CCC course HPE-181 Basic Life Support (BLS) during the last spring semester at CCC
- Completion of online program application form
- Submission of all unofficial college transcripts
- Structured and well-written essay fully addressing the topics listed on the application form
- ***Effective Fall 2018*** BIO 221-Microbiology will be the ONLY science permitted to be left incomplete at time of application submission