Mission, Goals and Achievements
As alumni, we support the missions, goals and aspirations of our beloved, prestigious Alma mater - Rutgers College of Nursing - with its rich and vibrant history of nursing educaton, service and research.
- Foster the social and educational interests of alumni members
- Foster communication among alumni, students, and faculty
- Maintain alumni interest in the Rutgers College of Nursing current programs, and promote the loyalty of its alumni to the College
- Foster continued interest in current programs of the Rutgers College of Nursing, and support its recruitment and sustain its mission and related activities
- Promote and encourage baccalaureate and advanced degrees in nursing education
- Encourage involvement in professional nursing organizations
To support and sustain the aim of the Rutgers College of Nursing of establishing its planned and proposed Centers and Institutes of Excellence, such as the Urban Health Center and the Center for Patient Safety & Quality, and to continue our tradition of excellence in the educational preparation of professional nurses.
Sustained growth in alumni gift giving, within a difficult and constrained financial environment.